Parents/Guardians may create their own Parent Portal account.
1) Click on the Create an Account tab
2) Click the Create Account
3) Complete the Parent Information entry boxes including an email address, and your own desired username and password (min. 6 char.).
4) Complete the entry boxes for your student(s) including their school provided Parent Access ID and Password. **
5) Scroll all the way to the bottom of the window and click the Enter
6) Your Parent Portal account is created. At the Sign In tab
, enter the Username and Password which you created.
7) Check the Account Preferences
and E-mail notifications
screens to add/update information and settings.
** Student and Parent Access IDs and Passwords are available from your school. Student access info is printed on the Lumen Christi student's Orientation Schedule at the beginning of the school year. Student Access IDs and passwords are used by the student to access their individual accounts. If you need Access ID and Password information, please contact the Lumen Christi Main Office Attendance desk. Elementary parents may contact their elementary school office.
Ms. Amy Fleming, PowerSchool Administrator and Registrar